About Our Firm
Lofstrom Law Corporation is a boutique firm offering the in-depth expertise of a specialty law firm with a unique commitment to understand your goals fully.
Lofstrom Law Corporation’s number one objective is to provide superior legal services with optimum results in a timely, effective, and cost-efficient manner. Having offices located in both Southern California and the Central Coast of California, means we are easily accessible to new and existing clients located throughout California and the United States.
We retain a diverse and prestigious client list in virtually all industry sectors, including multi-national corporations, new business ventures, multi-unit franchisors, and franchise start-ups.
We believe that at Lofstrom Law Corporation, you’ll find not only the legal expertise you need but the years of practical experience to help guide and assist you in achieving your goals.
Lori M. Lofstrom, Managing Shareholder
Lori M. Lofstrom earned her Juris Doctorate from Southwestern University School of Law having served on both the Law Review and the Moot Court Governing Board. She received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from California State University, Northridge. Her studies included political internships with a City Council member, which led to an appointment to serve on Mayor Tom Bradley’s Youth Advisory Council.
Read Lori Lofstrom's Complete Profile
After serving as a Committee Member for three years, Lori was appointed Co-Chair of the California State Bar Franchise Law Committee. During her term, the Committee worked closely with the California government agencies to draft widespread changes to streamline California’s franchise registration process, now codified as “Risk Based Review” in the California Franchise Investment Law. She is a California State Bar Certified Specialist in Franchise & Distribution Law and a member of the American Bar Association's Forum on Franchising and also a member of the Intellectual Property Section of the California State Bar.
Loir has been featured on radio, cable television and in many publications including:
- On-air guest on KFWB, KMNY and WNTY radio
- Charter Local Edition CNN Headline News segments on various business challenges
- Contributing Expert to the book, What No One Ever Tells You About Franchising, by Jan Norman
- Interviewed for various articles, including “Protecting Your Ideas,” published by SmartMoney.com and “Anatomy of a Business Pre-Nup: A Checklist,” published by Fox Small Business Center
- Speaker for National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) and Women’s Leadership Exchange on franchising and trademark law
- Guest Lecturer/Instructor at California State University, Long Beach for Business Law courses and Entrepreneurship Certification Project.
She has also been involved in community and business organizations including:
- Chairman of the Board of the Long Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
- Vice-Chair of Public Policy, Government Affairs Committee Chairman for Long Beach Chamber
- President of Women’s Business Council for Long Beach Chamber
Some of Lori's awards include:
- Business Advocate of the Year from the California Chamber of Commerce for efforts on behalf of business
- Women’s Leadership Award from Long Beach Business Journal/Women’s Leadership Exchange.
Lori resides in Orange County, California with her husband Mark. They enjoy frequent visits from their "grand-puppies," Cooper and Phoebe.
Lynne Anderson, Senior Paralegal
Senior Paralegal Lynne Anderson received her Bachelor's Degree in Political Science from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. After about eleven years in the banking industry, Lynne returned to Cal Poly to obtain her Certificate in Paralegal Studies.
Read Lynne Anderson's Complete Profile
Lynne has worked as a franchise paralegal for almost 20 years. Working out of our San Luis Obispo office, she assists our lawyers and clients with Franchise Disclosure Documents and Agreements, as well as filing registration and renewal documents and responding to State Franchise comment letters. Lynne works with both mature and start-up franchise systems and is one of our firm's valued resources when it comes to franchise registrations.
Lynne also trains our newer paralegals in the franchise registration process and has helped to foster our firm’s good working relationships with State Examiners. Lynne is an athlete, competing regularly in marathons and triathlons.
Parker Lofstrom, Law Clerk
Parker Lofstrom Parker Lofstrom graduated from Arizona State University with a BS in Political Science and Certificates in International Studies and Political Entrepreneurship through Internships: Local to Global.
Read Parker Lofstrom's Complete Profile
Parker is currently studying law at California Western School of Law in San Diego, California. He assists Lofstrom Law Corporation with drafting corporate minutes, various trademark reporting letters, and researching various legal issues.
He is an avid sports fan, having played Division 1 High School-level baseball.
› Contact us today for a free initial phone consultation.
Our clients include both franchised and non-franchised businesses: